I can’t believe I’m stuck alone on the island with
this lunatic. One day you’re sitting in your cage eating cheese and then the
next you’re getting a needle stabbed into your butt cheek every other day. Wait,
do I even have a butt cheek? Anyways, I guess it could be worse. Hell, Steve
bit the dust after being injected with too much serum. But now I’m completely
alone. He removed all the other rats from my lab room. I’m just afraid he
thinks these tests are working.
I’ve been locked in this cage and although it’s only
holding me, I’m beginning to feel cramped in here with all my thoughts.
What will he do when he’s done with the tests?
What happens if he’s not satisfied with the results?
I guess the only thing I can do is wait and see but
I really want to get out of here. The world outside of these walls must be
magnificent. I imagine mountains of aggiano and flowing rivers of nacho cheese.
Instead, I’m stuck with this powdery substance that tastes like if cheese had a
distant cousin from the hot and humid state of Louisiana who went fishing all
day and never bathed. I’m sick of being treated like this.
I’m finally being let free. And by
let free, I mean he’s finally letting me out of my cage. I mean, it’s a start.
Maybe he’s just seeing if I could hold my own. Even if he’s not, I think he
thinks the treatments are working. I think playing into his aspirations would
be in my best interests. He keeps guiding me to go to his library but I don’t
know why. It’s not like this guy taught me English or anything. I’m assuming he
wants to see if I know how to read so I guess I’ll just flip through a few
pages or something so he thinks I’m doing something.
I escaped! While he wasn’t looking,
I ran across the room, climbed up a water pipe, and hopped on out the window.
The outside world is so amazing. Not exactly the thing I was expecting. Sadly,
there aren’t warm pools of cheese scattered around the landscape but there are
so many cool things to do. There are these huge poles of wood with grass
growing off of them and there’s this endless amount of tan cat litter that
wraps around the whole place, which is surrounded a vast amount of water.
Sadly, I’ve found out that jumping into the water is a bad idea because there
are these huge gray things in there that will chase you onto the land.
Unfinished...
No comments:
Post a Comment