“Honey, can you
come down here and do a favor for me really quickly?” Melissa said as she
slaved away at cleaning the dishes and cooking.
“Yes, mom I’ll be down in a second,” Ryan screamed from in his room while he
was playing video games intensely.
Thirty-minutes pass by and Ryan still had not come down. Melissa, slightly
irritated, hollered, “Ryan, get down here so you can pick up the dog poop.”
“I said in a second mom. I’m doing something important for school right now,”
Ryan said, not doing anything school related.
“Okay, pumpkin. I understand that you have a lot of homework, so I’ll let you get
to it.”
Five minutes go by and Melissa heard Ryan scream, “Eat that you little turd!”
So she went upstairs to see what all the hullabaloo is about. She walked into
Ryan’s room, which is filled with his own desktop, a flat screen TV, two game
consoles, and anything he’s ever asked for, to find him playing video games.
“Ryan, I let you to stay up here because I thought you were doing homework,”
Melissa said, crossing her arms.
“Yeah, but this is important too.”
“Not as important as doing your chores,” Melissa said, turning off the console.
“Mom! What are you doing?”
“This is the third time this week I’ve asked you to pick up poop, and you still
haven’t done it. I think it’s time for some consequences.”
“Well, you’re the mom, aren’t you supposed to be doing all of that stuff? Dad
always says the woman is supposed to do things around the house while the man
works and eats everything."
“Wait, what? Marshall!”
Melissa screams to the other room. Now, it was Marshall who was in trouble, not
Ryan. Very clever, Ryan.
No comments:
Post a Comment