1.
1. “I really
hate walking in these heels,” Elsa thought to herself as she stumbled about the
park, “I should have just worn these around the house just to break them in. I
feel like I’m about to fall with a slight nudge from the breeze. Just take it
one step at a time. Left. Right. Left. Right. Le-AHH!”
Elsa fell down
onto the concrete into a pool of melted ice cream on the park floor. She
immediately looked around, hoping no one would notice her mishap. She turned and
made direct eye contact with a grinning young man who was sitting on a bench no
more than twenty-feet away from her. He
got up and rushed over to help her from the ground. The two converse for a
little while she was tomato red until the young man asked, "Hey, what's your number?"
2.
2. The park sits
peacefully in silence. The only noise comes from the rustle of the leave, the
whooshing of the breeze, and the chirps of the birds. Until, a loud scream
fills the area. A young man looks over to his left to see a young lady on the
ground, hurrying to get up. He rushes over to help her. Blood rushes to her
face from embarrassment as he helps her up. The two converse and he asks for
her number.
3.
3. “Well, look
at her. Isn’t she a pretty lookin’ piece of pie? I should go talk to her.
And how do you
plan on doing that? A girl like that wouldn’t give you the time of day,” He
argued with himself, “No she’s not! I deserve something like that.
Well, then go
talk to her!
I will! I just
need an ice breaker.”
“Le-AHH!” the young
lady screamed as she fell to the ground.
“Go, go, go!
This is your chance,” the young man to the girl.
“Are you okay?”
He says as he helps her up, “You didn’t hurt yourself did you?”
“Um, of c-course
not. I’m fine,” she nervously responded.
“Looks like you
got yourself all dirty. I hate to see some beautiful heels like that get dirty,
what a shame it is.”
“Well, what can y-you
do. Thanks for helping me up but I’m sure you’re plenty busy and you probably
want to get back to what you were doing,” she said as she was slightly turned
herself as if she was about to walk off.
“No, wait! I’d
like to get to know you sometime, how about you give me your number.”
“I’d love to. My
number is 123-456-7890. Give me a call, the name’s Elsa.”
“Nice to meet ya,
Elsa, the name’s Michael. Keep an eye on your line.”
4.
4. Elsa walks
through the park worried that she will fall because of the new heels she’s
wearing. They’re still not broken in and she stumbles here and there. After
walking for a few minutes, she falls down into a puddle of ice cream. A young
man, Michael, sees the event play out and rushes to her for help. He helps her
up and the two talk for a little bit. Michael likes Elsa and asks for her
number in hopes of seeing her again.
5.
5. He unwinds
from his day by sitting in the park so he can listen to the trees rustle, the
wind blow, and the birds chirp. He notices a girl. He finds the girl to be the
most beautiful girl in the world because of her astounding golden hair, her
deep dark brown eyes, and her sense of style. He notices her slight stumbling.
He watches her walk down the sidewalk until she slips falls into a pool of
melted ice cream that had been laying there for probably four hours. He rushes
over to help her. He grabs her arm to help her up and he is in awe of her
beauty, noticing even the freckles on her face. He is astounded by her attractiveness.
He is truly love struck and feels the urge to give her his number deep within his
stomach as it overcomes his sense of being. He gives her his number.
No comments:
Post a Comment