Summer vacation
For an eight year old, this was one of the best things in the world
Just sit back, relax, and eat snacks
Vast fields of empty calories and pure sugar awaiting me
Chips, Twix, and Sour Punch Straws
The holy grail.
I find this poem relatable even now. I love the line "The holy grail" since that's what summer vaction with so much freedom to do whaever and eat whatever feels like
I find this poem relatable even now. I love the line "The holy grail" since that's what summer vaction with so much freedom to do whaever and eat whatever feels like
I find this poem relatable even now. I love the line "The holy grail" since that's what summer vaction with so much freedom to do whaever and eat whatever feels like
ReplyDeleteI find this poem relatable even now. I love the line "The holy grail" since that's what summer vaction with so much freedom to do whaever and eat whatever feels like
ReplyDelete